How to download Alert My Location 1.1 mod apk for pc - Inbox APK

How to download Alert My Location 1.1 mod apk for pc



Alert My Location.apk 1.1
Name: Alert My Location.apk
ID: com.ingenius.alertmylocation
Version: 1.1
Size: 4.6 Mb



Alert My Location Screen Preview

How to get Alert My Location 1.1 unlimited apk for android
How to mod Alert My Location 1.1 mod apk for laptop
How to install Alert My Location patch 1.1 apk for android

How to setup Alert My Location apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

Alert My Location Description

Have you ever been in a situation where you sense that you are in trouble and you want to make someone else aware of where you are and alert them as a precautionary measure?
Going on a road trip and have to keep your family updated about your location? But wait, can you update all family members at a single button click?
Walking down a road and someone following you?
Too late in the night and going through a scary neighborhood?
Only one in a public transport with six other drunk people?


This application automatically sends out your location using SMS and Email to your emergency contacts.
Major features are -
. Location(GPS co-ordinates) are sent through SMS and Email both.
. Gps co-ordinates are embedded inside "Google Maps link" for faster access for your emergency contacts.
. Widget is provided for sending location at a single touch on homescreen
. Not only can it help you feel comfortable in the above situations but also save a life in a real emergency situation like a super-storm, burglary, kidnapping, shootout or rape.
Instructions
- When you first launch the app, go to the "Add Contacts" screen and select the emergency contacts you may want to alert from the phone's address book along with the phone number or email address that you would like your location to be sent on.
- In an emergency situation press the "Share Location" Button from home screen
The SMS/emails gets sent immediately to your selected contacts.

Features
- Built to be extremely simple and reliable
- Realtime location detection
- Reverse geocoded address lookup
- Supports all phones and all screen sizes
Note that we do not collect/store any user information at all
Note - This may incur you additional SMS charges. Feel free to comment and please rate.
Developers - Anand Khinvasara

What's new in Alert My Location 1.1

Additional Bugs Fixes
Notification after SMS and emails have been sent
Default email text message changes.
Alert My Location | 9 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.7

Download Alert My Location lastet APK



Search terms:
How to install Alert My Location 1.1 unlimited apk for laptop
How to use Alert My Location mod apk
How to mod Alert My Location 1.1 apk
How to get Alert My Location mod apk